We encourage all of our learners to take a pride in their appearance. It is important that they arrive at school looking and feeling smart and ready to learn. We ask that all children will long hair tie it back at all times and that everyone respects our no jewellery at school policy. For health and safety reasons this requirement includes earrings of any description. Our older learners (from Year 2) are permitted to wear watches.
Our school uniform is outlined below. Children will also require a warm school coat as they enjoy taking their learning outside in most conditions and a school book bag is crucially important in ensuring that your child is able to keep important items organised and secure during their journey from home and school and vice versa.School Uniform
Please select from the following:
- Dark brown skirt to be worn with dark brown/black tights or white socks
- Dark grey school type shorts or trousers to be worn with dark grey/black or white socks
- White or gold polo shirt
- White school shirt worn with a school tie
- Dark brown V-necked sweatshirt or cardigan
- Yellow checked /striped dress to be worn with white socks
- Brown book bag
- *Dark brown or black school shoes (no sling backs or open toed sandals please)
*All shoes should be traditional flat ‘school shoes’. Trainer style shoes are not acceptable.P.E. Kit
- Plain polo top in their house colour
- Plain black shorts
- Plain black sweatshirt/tracksuit bottoms
- A clearly named P.E. bag that can be hung on a peg or placed in a small locker
- Water bottle –top to be in house colour
All of our children benefit from regular P.E. lessons, the above kit should be in school during term time. We will send it home with your child when it requires a wash, usually during holiday periods. Please also make sure that your child’s P.E. bag also contains some spare underwear in case of any accidents and an old long sleeved top and wellies that can be worn for Forest School activities.*It is extremely important that all of these items are clearly named*
Swimming - Currently Year 4 children go swimming for two terms during the school year and will need appropriate swimwear.
Finally, we remind you that pupils are not allowed to wear any jewellery, including earrings, in school and so all such items must be removed prior to coming to school in the morning. Juniors are allowed to wear watches.
Long hair must be tied back.
We are delighted to announce that our school uniform can now be purchased from School Togs on the High Street. They have a full stock of jumpers, cardi's, skirts, ties, PE tops, water bottles and bags. They run an loyalty scheme and are offering triple points in July. Other items can be bought from School Togs or other outlets.
School Togs, Cheltenham, 252 High Street, Cheltenham – (opposite the Brewery complex and Wilkinsons).
Tel no: 01242
Web address: www.schooltogs.com
Shop hours are: Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm with extended hours late August (please refer to the Loyalty Scheme flyer)
Carol White the shop manager and her experienced team are on hand to help with fittings, advice and everything you will need for your child including while you wait printed nametapes.
LOYALTY SCHEME –
Please see the attached flyer
- PROMOTIONS – FREE NAMETAPES WHEN YOU SIGN UP IN-STORE TO OUR LOYALTY SCHEME – SEE FLYER ATTACHED
- TRIPLE LOYALTY POINTS IN JULY – BEAT THE RUSH AND SHOP EARLY.